We currently have the following opening
Insurance Premium Auditor
*** No Current Openings ***
As an Insurance Premium Auditor, you will meet with companies at their place of business to accurately audit exposures for Workers’ Compensation, General Liability, and Garage policies.The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and exceptional communication skills.As an Insurance Premium Auditor, your primary focus will be:
- Conducting audit of commercial insurance lines by reviewing clients’ business operations and financial data to determine exposure basis and classification
- Discussing issues and problems with client to ensure understanding of change in exposures and to maintain superior customer service and relations
- Preparing detail reports utilizing accounting records, custom software and spreadsheet applications to document audit findings
As an Insurance Premium Auditor, you will travel 3-5 days per week, with the possibility of overnight travel, to meet with policyholders in their business locations. Upon completion of a training period, the Insurance Premium Auditor will be assigned a geographic territory and existing workload to manage, schedule, complete and submit for processing.
The Insurance Premium Auditor will also participate in customer service and audit activities including:
- Communicating with policyholders, clients and coworkers via email, telephone and face-to-face discussions
- Compiling insurance audit reports
- Maintaining high level of confidentiality, integrity and attention to detail
The best fit for this Insurance Premium Auditor position has a bachelor’s degree with some accounting coursework, as well as exceptional communication, math, and computer skills. The ideal candidate also has insurance premium audit experience with strong customer service skills.
Additionally, a successful Insurance Premium Auditor should be self-motivated, organized, and have:
- Strong computer skills in use of the internet, spreadsheet and word processing applications, with excellent keyboarding skills
- Personal integrity, honesty, dependability, and ethical standards
- A valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Solid attention to detail with thoroughness and accuracy in completing work
- High degree of analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to achieve and maintain performance standards set by employer
In addition, as part of the hiring process, all prospective new hires will be subject to a drug screen, background check, and pre-employment testing.
Eligible, full-time Insurance Premium Auditors can expect a rewarding career in a stable industry with a competitive salary and benefits package. Wilkinson Insurance Services provides Insurance Premium Auditors with a laptop computer and related work equipment.
Newly hired, full-time Insurance Premium Auditors will be offered:
- Employee health, life, and disability insurance (employees can expect to contribute a portion)
- Paid Holidays and Paid Leave
- Paid training period
- Expense reimbursements including, mileage reimbursements, motels, meals, etc…
- Assigned territory with existing workload and production based pay increases
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement plan with employer match
If you are organized, self-motivated, and capable of working with limited supervision, then please apply to become an Insurance Premium Auditor today!