We currently have the following opening
Insurance Premium Auditor
Atlanta, Georgia Area
Mobile, Alabama Area
Roanoke, Virginia Area
As an Insurance Premium Auditor, you will meet with companies at their place of business to accurately audit exposures for Workers’ Compensation, General Liability, and Garage policies.The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and exceptional communication skills.As an Insurance Premium Auditor, your primary focus will be:
- Conducting audit of commercial insurance lines by reviewing clients’ business operations and financial data to determine exposure basis and classification
- Discussing issues and problems with client to ensure understanding of change in exposures and to maintain superior customer service and relations
- Preparing detail reports utilizing accounting records, custom software and spreadsheet applications to document audit findings
As an Insurance Premium Auditor, you will travel 3-5 days per week, with the possibility of overnight travel, to meet with policyholders in their business locations. Upon completion of a training period, the Insurance Premium Auditor will be assigned a geographic territory and existing workload to manage, schedule, complete and submit for processing.
The Insurance Premium Auditor will also participate in customer service and audit activities including:
- Communicating with policyholders, clients and coworkers via email, telephone and face-to-face discussions
- Compiling insurance audit reports
- Maintaining high level of confidentiality, integrity and attention to detail
The best fit for this Insurance Premium Auditor position has a bachelor’s degree with some accounting coursework, as well as exceptional communication, math, and computer skills. The ideal candidate also has insurance premium audit experience with strong customer service skills.
Additionally, a successful Insurance Premium Auditor should be self-motivated, organized, and have:
- Strong computer skills in use of the internet, spreadsheet and word processing applications, with excellent keyboarding skills
- Personal integrity, honesty, dependability, and ethical standards
- A valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Solid attention to detail with thoroughness and accuracy in completing work
- High degree of analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to achieve and maintain performance standards set by employer
In addition, as part of the hiring process, all prospective new hires will be subject to a drug screen, background check, and pre-employment testing.
Eligible, full-time Insurance Premium Auditors can expect a rewarding career in a stable industry with a competitive salary and benefits package. Wilkinson Insurance Services provides Insurance Premium Auditors with a laptop computer and related work equipment.
Newly hired, full-time Insurance Premium Auditors will be offered:
- Employee health, life, and disability insurance (employees can expect to contribute a portion)
- Paid Holidays and Paid Leave
- Paid training period
- Expense reimbursements including, mileage reimbursements, motels, meals, etc…
- Assigned territory with existing workload and production based pay increases
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement plan with employer match
If you are organized, self-motivated, and capable of working with limited supervision, then please apply to become an Insurance Premium Auditor today!